The services offered on this site in the name of COMUR SRL (whose references are indicated in the "Site contacts" section) must be used exclusively for lawful purposes and in line with the purposes of this site, failure to comply with this commitment may make you subject to civil and / or criminal liability.
1. All the initiatives undertaken following the consultation of this site will be freely carried out by you. The Company will not be responsible in any way for any incorrect interpretations and for activities undertaken by you following the consultation of this site.
2. The Company will have the right to interrupt and / or intervene on activities carried out by you through this site at any time and without notice following failure to comply with these Conditions.
3. You also undertake not to destroy, modify or interfere in any way with any software and / or server on this site and not to prevent or interfere with the use of the services by third parties. You also agree not to alter or interfere with any information or material from the services or associated with them.
4. The services are provided in the state of fact and law in which they are located. The Company therefore excludes any guarantee, explicit or implicit, in relation to the quality or with regard to particular characteristics of the services, as it will in no case be liable in the event that the services become unavailable, in whole or in part , that is, for any different way in which the service was rendered. Furthermore, it does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the service, since the operations of this site may be affected by numerous factors which are not within the Company's control possibilities.
5. The Company reserves the right to provide and request to accept, from time to time, further conditions of use applicable to specific parts or sections of this site. These additional conditions will be entered in the parts of this site to which they refer and will be clearly identifiable
6. The Company may modify these Conditions. The changes will be considered accepted with the use of the site by the user.
7. The law governing these Conditions is Italian law. This agreement has been drawn up in Italian. Any dispute that may arise from the relationship governed by this agreement will be devolved to ordinary Italian jurisdiction.
8. The Company does not guarantee that the contents of this site are appropriate or lawful in other countries. The possible invalidity, nullity or ineffectiveness of one or more of these Conditions where accepted, will not determine the invalidity, ineffectiveness or nullity of the remaining clauses that will remain valid and effective.
This page describes how to manage this site with reference to the processing of personal data of users who complete the contact form.
The Company, whose data are indicated in the footer of this site, is the Data Controller.1. Source of personal data
The Company treats, as an independent owner, the data expressly and voluntarily entered by you by filling in the contact form via an electronic channel.2. Legal basis and purpose of the treatment
The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of pre-contractual measures. Your data will therefore be processed by the Company for purposes connected or instrumental to your requests. By entering the data to meet your requests, you agree to receive informative material and commercial communications from the Company, through traditional (via telephone calls) or automated (sms, e-mail) contact methods. The processing of your data constitutes the legitimate interest of the Company pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f) and recital 47 of the GDPR. Your consent is optional, however in case of failure to enter the fields marked as mandatory (*), your requests will not be satisfied.3. Duration of treatment
Il trattamento avrà una durata non superiore a quella necessaria per le finalità per le quali i dati sono stati raccolti. I dati raccolti per l’invio di comunicazioni commerciali saranno conservati per un periodo non superiore ai 24 mesi.4. Data processing methods
The processing of personal data is carried out manually and with electronic tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated above and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.5. Subjects to whom the data can be communicated
The Company may communicate the personal data provided to persons who carry out professional assistance and consultancy activities in favor of the Company, necessary for the provision of the services on the site and to satisfy your requests. The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories, to whom the data can be communicated, will use the data as "Holders", or as "Managers" of specific processing operations that fall within the contractual services that the same subjects perform in favor of the Society . Employees and collaborators of the Company may also become aware of the data, as "Managers" or "Officers".6. Rights of the interested party
You will have the right to obtain from the Company, as Data Controller, confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you and their communication in a structured format, in common use, understandable and readable by automatic device; an indication of the origin of the personal data, of the purposes and methods of the treatment, of the logic applied, in the case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic tools, as well as of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as Managers or Officers; you will also have the right to cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, to the portability of your data, as well as updating, rectification, limitation or, if you request it, integration or to receive a copy of the data being processed. You will also have the right to lodge a complaint before the Privacy Guarantor.
For any communication concerning the processing of your personal data by the Company you can contact the same at the addresses indicated on this site, or you can contact COMUR SRL at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org